Prom and After-Prom forms are now open. Click HERE to be taken to the Prom Forms.
Dear Parents/Guardians of Juniors and Seniors,
On Saturday, April 22, 2017, we will be hosting the Junior/Senior Prom at the Pinnacle. I know how important it is for you to have the agenda of planned events for Prom night. Mindful of the serious liability issues, I am confident that no parent will condone the use of alcoholic beverages before or after the Prom. The safety of our young women is always a priority.
- Prom is a formal dance for Juniors and Seniors of Notre Dame Academy.
- Prom will be held on Saturday, April 22, from 7:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. at the Pinnacle. After-prom follows afterwards at Notre Dame Academy from 12:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- We expect all students to arrive at Prom by 7:30 p.m. Dinner is included. We will call the parents of anyone who has not arrived by 7:45. Bids include the cost for After-Prom party. When a student buys a bid for the Prom, she has also purchased a bid to After-Prom, and it is required that she and her date attend. Any student not planning to attend After Prom must speak to Ms. Cousino before purchasing the bid. Students may purchase After Prom bids separately if they are not going to the Prom.
- Students will be able to submit bid information online through NDA website beginning March 21-31. Payment by check (the students name must be listed on the memo line) or exact cash (in an envelope with the student’s name and double or single bid type listed on the outside of the envelope) may be made through the Business Office from April 3-7.
- For the gentleman, tuxedos are not required, but a suit, shirt with a collar, tie, dress shoes, etc. are expected. No baseball hats, athletic shoes, flip-flops or inappropriate apparel will be permitted. For the young ladies, modesty and appropriate dress is expected. Notre Dame dress code expectations can be reviewed by clicking here: NDA Prom Dress Code which is to be shared with their date and the NDA dance contract signed and returned with the Bid Packet.
- Couples may enter the hall at 7:00 p.m. For those interested in purchasing photos, the photographer will begin taking pictures upon arrival.
Please join me in thanking all of the parents who have worked countless hours these past several months preparing for the After-Prom. Your efforts are applauded! With your assistance, Prom 2017 will be another memorable school activity. Thank you for your cooperation in making this event a safe, happy and enjoyable one for our young women.
Mrs. Kim Grilliot
President and Principal