The NDA Annual Fund is the primary way in which parents, alumnae, and friends make a philanthropic gift to NDA every year. Your gift helps to fund hope for our students today to experience the values of the Sisters of Notre Dame.
Your gift is an investment in young women that:
- Provides alumnae scholarships and tuition assistance to qualified and deserving students
- Empowers young women with an exceptional experience
- Secures vital equipment for student use
- Opens doors for Christian ministry opportunities
- Ensures that the NDA tradition of highest quality education continues
“When I attended NDA, I felt a form of closeness and caring from the Sisters, the lay-help, and the students. NDA became my real home; and comfort zone. I thank God for giving me those experiences and memories which guided me throughout my life thus far. As a teacher and principal, I wanted ALL of our students to feel those same feelings and hold our schools as their comfort zone . . . A number of them have attended NDA throughout the years; and I owe my gratitude to NDA for many things. I truly love that school, and all its stands for to the young women of today and tomorrow!” Gretchen (Weintraub) Bueter ’69